Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tin Can Planting @ Calloway's Nursery


Today we went to Calloway's Nursery so my kiddos could participate in something they call Callie's Kids.  I wrote about this free event last month.

 
Today the kids got to decorate a tin can and then plant tomato seeds in it and then take it home with them.
 
Look how proud they are of themselves - Little Stinkers!!

I can't go to Calloway's and not take pictures of the pretty flowers they have there, so indulge me for just a sec.

Ice Plant


Bluebells

There...I feel better now.

Calloway's next event is August 15th.  It will be the last event of the summer and it's all about beautiful butterflies.  Go check it out if you get a chance.

As a side note:  On our way out, we saw this sucker -

It's my favorite kind of Cicada Killer - a dead one.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics