Friday, July 13, 2012

Max at the Fort Worth Library



Last Tuesday, I took my two girls to the East Regional Fort Worth Library so they could meet Max of Max and Ruby fame.

My two-and-a-half-year-old sat in awe as she watched big ol' Max come walking in the room.

This cute program was presented by Ms. Jacqui Rash.  Man, I wish I had her energy and her enthusiasm.  She had me and everybody else in the room smiling the whole time.  She was absolutely fantastic.  She sang songs and got all the kids involved.  She orchestrated somewhat of a play where some kids in the audience were chosen and they got to act out the story of Max's Dragon Shirt.

 
My oldest daughter got to play the Ruby whose dress was too tight.  (She thought that was awesome.)  Ms. Rash read a couple of more stories and she also got the kids involved with the song Little Bunny Foo Foo.

After the presentation, all of the kids got to go up and meet Max.  They also had a craft for all the kids to do.  Isn't he cute?


If you get a chance, take your little ones to go meet Max. (Tomorrow is the last day to meet Max so you better hurry!)

Thanks, Fort Worth Library, for offering neat programs like this one.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics