Friday, July 20, 2012

Texas Music Scene Around Fort Worth


I've had a request from a reader.  They're wanting a site where they can find out where they can find some good ol' Texas music in and around the Fort Worth area.  I'll do my best.

Tonight - Friday, July 20, 2012

3 Fools On 3 Stools @ Railhead Smokehouse in Willow Park @ 7:30.


Blacktop Gypsy playing at Big Barn BBQ in North Richland Hills from 7:30 -11:30. 

Brian Burns and Bob Livingston playing at Farr Best Theater in Mansfield @ 8:00.  Tickets are $15-$20.  (Brian Burns is one of my personal favorites.)

Jack Ingram @ Billy Bob's @ 10:30 (Dang, that's late!) Tickets start @ $12.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amber Digby @ The Stagecoach Ballroom in Fort Worth (love that place) @ 8:30.  Tickets are $10.

Charla Corn @ Railhead Smokehouse in Willow Park @ 7:30.

Roger Creager @ Rio Brazos in Granbury @ 10:00.  Tickets starting @ $16.50.

Tanya Tucker @ Billy Bob's @ 10:30.  Tickets start @ $12.


Fort Worth Mama picks:

Most definitely Brian Burns and Bob Livingston at the Farr Best Theater.  I think you'll for sure get your money's worth.

3 Fools On 3 Stools would be a close second.


I'd also give Charla Corn a shot Saturday night.


****Last minute add in *****

Andrew Carman is playing at Chubby's Burger Shack tonight 7/20/12.  He'll probably start playing around 7:30 or 8:00.  Chubby's got some dang good burgers.  I suggest the Cowboy Burger - num num num!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up...Since I'm so LAZY, could you make this a weekly event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try my best. Anything to keep the Choctaws happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics