Friday, July 6, 2012

Staycation in Cowtown - Tour Fort Worth Stockyards On The Cheap



I don't know about y'all, but there is no way in the world we're going to be able to take a vacation this year.  With my husband being on strike for two months, we just do not have the funds to go anywhere.  I've done everything in my power to not let that two-month strike affect my children.  I've taken them to free events and cheap events and we've had the best time.

I read somewhere that if you're low on funds but want to do something fun, you should consider having a staycation - you know, vacation in your own hometown - walk around your own town like you're a tourist.  I think we've got the best town to have a staycation in - so much history in this here Cowtown.

What better way to learn about this great city of ours than this GPS-guided tour of the Fort Worth Stockyards?  It normally costs $12 per person.  But you can get this 2 for 1 deal from Dealsaver.

Be sure and click here to watch a preview of the tour.

It really looks like a lot of fun, and 12 bucks ain't gonna break the bank I don't think.

Click here to purchase 2 GPS-guided tours of the Fort Worth Stockyards for $12.  You have until Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at midnight to purchase this deal.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics