Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Comeback Shane Sauce

Comeback Shane Sauce


I've seen a ton of recipes for Comeback Sauce or Raising Cane's dipping sauce.  This is the closest I've come to Raising Cane's.  It's delicious and I could eat it up with a spoon all by its lonesome.

I call this Comeback Shane Sauce because every time I hear the word comeback, I think of that old western Shane, where that little boy is yelling come back, Shane!  Shane, come back!  That's just how my silly mind works!

I found this recipe at this link.  There is no picture of it, so I couldn't Pin It and Lord knows I'm addicted to pinning stuff, so that's one of the reasons why I'm posting this...so I could pin my horrible pictures of it on Pinterest and I won't have to search through my millions of bookmarks to find that one about the daggum Raising Cane's sauce.  So there you go - I did the work for you.  You're welcome! 

Comeback Shane Sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
ground black pepper to taste






If you're a fan of Keith Whitley (RIP) which I am a huge fan, you could call this Comeback Kid Sauce. A little Keith Whitley for your listening pleasure:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics