Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Recipe To Try - Ranch BLT Macaroni Salad


I think I found this recipe on Facebook, but I can't quite remember.  I think this Texas heat is drying up some of my brain cells or something.  Anyway, it's quick and easy.  It's called Ranch BLT Macaroni Salad.  Instead of using a bottle of ranch dressing like the recipe called for, I used the package ranch stuff with the mayonnaise and the buttermilk...you know, the good, fattening stuff! 

Also it says to mix the bacon up with all the other ingredients.  That would be fine if you're planning on eating the whole bowl immediately in one sitting.  I ate some of this the next day after I made it and of course the bacon gets soggy and not-so-appetizing looking.  I'm thinking maybe this would be better if you served the crispy bacon crumbled on top.  Either way, it's delicious!

Now, for the funny of the day:

someecards.com - Dear Pinterest, As much as I'd like a chandelier in my bedroom - you can't take my ceiling fan away from me. Love, The South
Tell it like it is, sister!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics