Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Recipe To Try - Pioneer Woman's Chicken Quesadillas & Pico de Gallo & Guacamole


These are Pioneer Woman's Chicken Quesadillas minus some of the bell peppers.  We're not big bell pepper eaters round these parts, so I used just one yellow bell pepper.  I usually cut PW's recipes down by half - she's got more people to feed than I do.  I'm saying this so you don't freak out when you read the recipe calls for 12 tablespoons of butter.  That's a tablespoon per tortilla.  So unless you're planning on making six huge plates of quesadillas, then you won't use that much.  These are delicious no matter how many you make.

I also made Pioneer Woman's Pico de Gallo.  You can find that recipe on the same page as the quesadillas.  Yummy!!!



With the Pico de Gallo, you can make the guacamole.

Everything tasted wonderful.

Now for the funny of the day:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics