Thursday, June 13, 2013

Texas Music Around Fort Worth Weekend of June 14, 2013


 


Since this post takes me quite a bit of time to pull together, I've decided I'm just going to list what I consider Texas Music / country music/ music that appeals to me and hopefully lots of other people.  If I have to list a parentheses (rock, funk) or whatever heck else, I'm not going to post it.  I'm sorry if that offends anybody, but that's just the way it is.  

Now here's you some dang good ol' TEXAS MUSIC:


Friday, June 14, 2013

Ransom Rhodes @ Shady Oak BBQ - 7:00

Bracken Hale @ White Elephant Saloon - 9:00 - $5

Zach Seth Band @ Railhead in Willow Park - 7:30

Dr. Honkytonk @ Stagecoach Ballroom - $7

Monte GoodPearl's Dancehall & Saloon - $10

Reckless Kelly @ 10:30 - @ Billy Bob's Texas - Start @ $15

Stewart Mann & the Statesboro Revue @ Filthy McNasty's - 9:45

Whiskey Prophets @ Fred's Texas Cafe - 7:00 

Songbird Jones - Acoustic @ The Grease Monkey in Arlington 

Brian Keane & Yarn @ Magnolia Motor Lounge - 10:00
 

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Casey Thompson @ Shady Oak BBQ - 7:00 

Zach Coffey @ The Woodshed Smokehouse - 6:00

Jack Doyle @ White Elephant Saloon - 9:00 - $5

3 Fools on 3 Stools @ Railhead in Willow Park - 7:30 

Billy Mata & The Texas Tradition @ Stagecoach Ballroom – $15

Landon DoddPearl's Dancehall & Saloon - $10 

Mark Chesnutt @ Billy Bob's Texas - 10:30 - Start @ $12

Jake Kellen @ Filthy McNasty's - 10:30

The Sideshow Tragedy @ Fred's Texas Cafe - 7:00 

Whitnye Raquel @ The Grease Monkey in Arlington

Grant Jones & the Pistol Grip Lassos, J. Charles & the Trainrobbers, & Cory Howe @ Magnolia Motor Lounge - 10:00 

Hill City Band @ The Back Porch Tavern in Grapevine - 9:00



Know a venue or a band or singer/songwriter you want me to include in my weekly Texas Music post?  Shoot me an email @ fortworthmama@gmail.com and I'll be glad to check them out.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics