Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Recipe To Try - Mexican Rice


Y'all getting ready for Cinco de Mayo?  Yeah, me neither.  But if you are, here's an excellent recipe for you to try.  It's called Restaurant Style Mexican Rice and it comes from Favorite Family Recipes.

I made the mistake of making rice and beans one time when we were having tacos.  I was actually stupid enough to think that tacos weren't enough -  that we needed more to eat, more, more, more.  Now I have to cook beans AND rice along with the tacos every single time I make tacos.  Learn from me, people...tacos are enough.  But if you ever decide to make beans, try these beans because all you have to do is open a can and throw some stuff in the pot. 

Also, take my advice and make this rice.  I've been in search of the perfect mexican rice and I've tried many, many recipes.  They either turned out too tomato-y or too bland.  Not this one.  Oh, no.  It is just perfect.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics