Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Recipe To Try - Lemon Ice Box Pie

Lemon Ice Box Pie
My mom turned me on to a page on Facebook.  It's called The Simple Life of Wd-40.  When she first told me about it, I thought it was all about WD-40.  Oh, but it's not!  It's about everyday life in the country written by a man named Watson.  His nickname is WD-40, hence the name.  I found this recipe on his page for Lemon Ice Box Pie and I made it for Easter.  I thought it was delicious.

I wish WD-40 had a blog or something to make it easier to find his recipes.  The easiest way I've found to search for recipes on his page is to pull up his page on Facebook and then do a search to find the word you're looking for.

Here's his recipe for Lemon Ice Box Pie:

Lemon Ice Box Pie

1 can eagle brand sweet condensed milk
¼ c. lemon juice
2 egg yolks beaten
1 graham cracker crust
Pinch salt
1 small container cool whip or whipped cream

Using a sauce pan over med heat add milk, lemon juice and beaten up egg yolks heat until thickens. Pour into pie crust and chill for 2 hrs. before serving. Top with cool whip or whipped cream. Enjoy.



Be sure and "like" his page on Facebook so you can get all his yummy, down-home recipes. 







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics