Thursday, September 27, 2012

Display Kid's Artwork



I saw this idea on Pinterest over a year ago.  And since at that time we were redoing our dining room/entry/hallway/whateverthatroomiscalled room, I thought this would look super cute. 

You just take a 1 by something or other and cut it to whatever size you want.  My husband routered the edges and then painted them black.  I took some sandpaper and roughed up the edges a bit to give them some character.  Find you some of those little metal clips.  We could only find some that had magnets in them.  My husband had to drill them out so we could screw them to the board.  Then he just screwed the boards to the wall.

We ordered the word Masterpieces from a vinyl lettering company - I wish I could remember where I ordered it from, but since it's been almost a year, I've forgotten.


I think it turned out great.  My kids are so proud to see their masterpieces hanging on the wall. 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics