Friday, April 20, 2012

Button Art - Great Gift For Toddler

Button Art


We bought this for our little Abby last year for Christmas.  I think it's one of the best investments we've ever made.  It comes with 10 different pictures and 46 chunky buttons.  Little ones match the color of the button to the color of the opening and it makes different pictures.  It's very cute.  It helps them with hand/eye coordination and learning their colors.  All of the buttons and the pictures store easily in the container it comes in, which is an important selling point for me.

It's on sale right now at Amazon for $14.85 which is 33% off the retail price.  I think I paid a little less than that at Christmastime, but I still think $14.85 is a good price.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics