Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DIY Ghost Shirt - They're Boo-tiful


I thought I'd post this even though Halloween is over. These are super cute and so easy to make. I made one for my 6-year-old and one for my 2-year-old. I saw these on, of all places, Pinterest. Can you believe it? LOL.

The idea came from Sugar Bee Crafts. She made a pillowcase dress. I modified her idea a little by using a t-shirt that I bought at Hobby Lobby when they were on sale. I used the craft black felt that you buy in squares from Walmart, and I bought a half a yard of material from Joann's. I would have bought that super cute zebra print fabric but they were out! So I got this material that I think is just as cute.

I made a ruffle for my oldest daughter's ghost shirt, which she loved. I did the ruffle one first and it was a little difficult for me, so when it came time for me to make my youngest daughter's shirt, I made hers with just a plain band around the bottom. I actually think the plain band is a little cuter.

Whatcha think?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics