Friday, August 5, 2011

Grapevine Mills Mall, where have you been all my life?

Yesterday my girls and my mother and I all went to Sea Life Aquarium at Grapevine Mills Mall (I'll post about that experience later). I had never in my life stepped foot inside that mall. What in the world was I thinking? I've lived in Fort Worth for 36 of my 38 years and I've never been inside that mall until yesterday. I had no idea it was an OUTLET mall - hello!! We only walked through a small, small portion of the mall and I was just in awe over how many stores this mall has.


Pin It

From their website: "We offer 1.6 million square feet of shopping, entertainment and restaurants. There are over 180 stores to choose from such as Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Rainforest Café, Loft, NIKEFactoryStore, Off 5th Saks 5th Avenue and Old Navy. At Grapevine Mills you can always find More Brands! More Stores! More Savings! More Fun!"

We went to The Children's Place Outlet and bought a pair of jeans, three shirts and a skort for less than $19!! You just can't beat that. And if you can, please tell me where so I can go shop there! They accept coupons there as well. (Be sure and tune in tomorrow and I'll let you in on a smartphone app that has saved me lots of money!)

So if you're wanting to save some money, head out to Grapevine Mills Mall. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Also Friday, August 19, 2011 marks the beginning of the 3-day tax-free weekend.

Oh, yeah, you might not want to park anywhere close to the aquarium or Legoland because it was like a madhouse in there!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics