Thursday, April 10, 2014

Recipe To Try - Cream Cheese Wontons


These were awesome.  And by awesome I mean, like, totally awesome.  And what makes these even more awesomer (yep, that's a word...in my dictionary anyway) is the amazingly awesome dipping sauce.


Don't be hatin' on my butcher block laminate countertops, yo.
Notice how there's, like, no sauce left?  It's because my husband and I devoured it.  I remembered to take a pic right before it was too late.

Click here to be taken to the recipes (or the doorway of awesomeness, as I like to call it) over on PW's site.

My only complaint about these cream cheese wontons is that you have to have patience to stand there and roll these suckers up.  At the end, I made one giant ravioli type wonton (you can see it in the first pic) because I was tired of standing there trying to make them all cute and cuddly.  Don't do that...because my giant ravioli didn't turn out right - too chewy.  I'm sure I probably still ate it, but it wasn't as good as those cute little wontons I spent countless seconds wrapping up.

Give these a shot soon!  They're awesome!  They're definitely worth the back pain!


(You can usually find the wonton wrappers in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.) 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics