Friday, December 20, 2013

Recipe To Try - Banana Bread


I've never been a huge fan of banana bread...until now.  This stuff is delicious!  I got the recipe from Plenty of Lesley.  The only thing I did different was add 1/2 teaspoon or so of cinnamon.  A splash or two of vanilla would be awesome.  I also used butter instead of margarine.  I think the lower temperature for a longer amount of time is what makes this bread so good.

Want to give it a try?  Here's the recipe:

The Best Banana Bread

1 3/4 cup flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup mashed bananas (about three bananas)
1/3 cup butter
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
splash or two of vanilla

Grease your loaf dish or spray with pam. Bake for 1 hour 275 degrees. Let sit for half an hour before cutting.


Click here for original recipe.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics