Monday, November 5, 2012

Did Hell Freeze Over?

I'm pretty sure hell might have frozen over this morning because I joined a rec center where I plan on working out.  Did those words just come out of my fingers?  Oh, my.  They really, really did.  I have never, in my 40 years, ever been a member of a gym of any kind.  Duh, that's kind of obvious.

In all seriousness, I'm really looking forward to it.  The best part about it I'm thinking will be that I will be all by myself.  What-what!!  They offer child care for a very, very small fee and I could jump up and down and blow sparks and rainbows out of every orifice of my body just to have a couple of daylight hours by myself.  Go me.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Scent of change in the air at new jersey. Its not like last year November. I`m waiting for snow fall:)

    Best,
    Christian
    Commercial refrigeration services web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are looking up in New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics