Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fort Worth, I Love You

The other day while I was driving down the road on my way to Target, we passed by two teenage girls who were in the median, you know, that grassy area between two roads.  Guess what they were doing.   Just guess.  Take a wild guess at what they were doing.  Come on!

Believe it or not, they were riding horses.

Right here, smack dab in the middle of this big, beautiful metropolis known as Fort Worth, these teenage girls were riding their gorgeous horses.  When I saw them, I said, Yes, ma'ams - you go, girls - you ride those ponies.  I LOVE IT!!  Fort Worth, I Love You!!!

It made me wish for a more simpler time.  Wouldn't it be cool if we all rode horses wherever we needed to go?  That would be so awesome.

So today, I'm on my way back from taking my daughter to school and I see this:
Fort Worth Waffle House Horse

YES, SIR!!!

Can you see it?

Fort Worth Waffle House Horse

Yes, that's a gorgeous horse parked outside of Waffle House in Fort Worth, Texas.  And while I didn't actually go inside the restaurant, I know there's at least one amazing person eating breakfast in there - one amazing person who had the juevos to ride that pony across 820 and park that sucker right there for the world to see... that or they've had their license revoked for DWI's or something - but let's go with the first thing I said because I'm a glass half full type of gal!

Fort Worth, I Love You!!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics